A Cementitious Waterproof Plugging Compound
A cementitious, ready-mixed, rapid setting compound to stop water and moisture ingress.
Setting just 30 seconds after mixing, Vandex Plug is a durable solution to stop water flow in its tracks, and can even be used underwater.
Vandex Plug can be used internally or externally as a waterproof plugging mortar or where rapid setting and early strength gain is required:
- Plugging water leaks and seepage
- Sealing leaking cracks
- Sealing wet surfaces
- Plugging leaks in earthenware pipes
- Caulking tunnel segment joints
- Fixings in water structures where immediate use is required
- Installation of steel elements in concrete or masonry (e.g. rail stanchions)
- Erosion resistant mortar for elements affected by rain
- Erosion resistant shoring of canal sealing
- Underwater work (access permitting)
Vandex Plug can be used on the following substrates: